Monday, September 5, 2011

Introduction

Hello to everyone reading my blog. Not sure how you got here since I didn't tell anyone I was starting this blog but thanks for reading anyway. I'm sure you want to know a little about me so here goes. I'm 34, I live in west Michigan and I teach third grade at a local public school. No I'm not going to tell you which one. One of the reasons I didn't tell anyone about this blog is because I intend to use it to gripe about students, parents, and the administration. That's a good way to get fired hence the secrecy. If I refer to any of the kids in my class on here I won't be using their real name, although to make it easier on my memory the name I use for them will start with the same letter. Tomorrow is the first day of school, I'll be teaching a class of twenty eight year olds. Wish me luck.

Oh, I almost forgot. Check out something I bought for them to play with when we need to have recess indoors. 



I found him at a local flea market and bought him because he reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was a kid. Even though he doesn't look much like the puppet from the show I think I'm going to name him Percy.

No comments:

Post a Comment