Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finally caught an episode


Finally found the channel that's airing Candle Cove. It's way up there on my cable box, I didn't even know I got that channel. The channel is called Tower TV. I think it's local public access or something, there was a lot of static. They aren't just re-running episodes from when I was a kid either, this one was new. Apparently Pirate Percy lost Janice and he had to take the Laughingstock and go look for her. He seemed worried that if Horace Horrible and the Skin-Taker found her first they would turn her over to the Puppet Queen. The voice acting was very good, he sounded genuinely terrified of what would happen to Janice if the Puppet Queen got her. I'm worried though that him saying the Queen would hang Janice from the tower to add to it's screams if she didn't give the Queen what she wanted might be too much for kids in the target audience to deal with.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm very worried about Janice. Do you know where I can find her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great, now I'm being trolled by a fan of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Doing a Mainly Audio Blog On what info i can get on The Show.
    PM Me

    ReplyDelete