Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sleepy Head Alex


Wow, I haven't been keeping this up lately. Sorry my probably non-existent readers but not much has been happening lately. Although I did have to have a talk with Alex yesterday because he fell asleep in class for the third time in two weeks. He says he's having trouble sleeping at night because there's a monster in his closet that comes out and whispers to him while he sleeps. I'm a little worried about him, isn't eight a little bit old to be scared of the closet monster? Anyway, if it happens again I'll call his parents in. I don't want to get him trouble at home; I just want to alert them to the problem if they don't already know so he can get help if he needs it. It could be an anxiety issue causing nightmares or something physical like sleep paralysis.

1 comment: