Thursday, October 13, 2011

Outside recess

Well, that creepy guy in a suit hasn't been seen around the school so the kids got to play outside again. I wish we'd been able to get a better description of him though, we don't even know what his face looked like. Other than that it was an uneventful day except for when I had to give Michel a time out for chasing Jennifer and shouting that he was going to "grind her skin". The poor girl was crying so hard, apparently the Skin-Taker terrifies her. Seems like every kid in school is watching Candle Cove, even ones who I would have sworn their parents couldn't afford cable.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candle Cove? I think I might have watched an episode or two, I don't really remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that that show where all you saw was static?

    ...I'm pretty sure I can remember something about that.

    -Ethereal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I think the show can choose who can see the episode and who cannot

      Delete