Thursday, November 24, 2011

oh no

I don't believe it. I just saw on the news, one of my students is missing. Janice Jasinski. You guys know her as Jennifer, I figure it's worth spilling her real name here in case one of you runs into her. She's eight years old, four foot five inches and has shoulder length brown hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing Cinderella pajamas. If you see her call the police, her parents are very worried. No one knows what happened, everyone had gone to bed around 10 then her parents woke up to a banging sound, aparently the door was hanging open and blwoing in the wind. They went to check on her and she was gone. No ones suer if she ran away or was taken.  The only thing that was missing from the home other than her were her colored pencils, she doesn't even have her jacket. God I hope they find her safe and get he home soon!
Sorry for any typos. As you can probably guess I'm very worried about her.





3 comments:

  1. It's alright Mr. Carlson. Janice is safe with me. She's going on a high seas adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy fucking son of a bitch. I tolerated your trolling on here in the past, but this is nothing to fucking [i]joke[/i] about. Get the fuck off of here or I'm calling the cops and telling them I think you were involved.

    ReplyDelete