Saturday, December 24, 2011

My head is killing me.

Sorry for the incoherency of the last post. I don't normally drink like that but I think you can understand why I did last night. Unlike Omega's dismemberment this one did make the news. They're trying to connect it to the Cartels though. News reports suggest they think it was multiple people with machetes who did it. I'm going to swap out my license plates again just in case my plate number was noted as being in the vicinity.

This place is so sleazy the check in guy didn't even look at me or check my ID when I checked in. He counted the money twice though. Someone kept knocking on my door last night. He was shouting at me to let him in. Drunk as I was I still remembered what I've read about the Dying Man so crackhead or eldrich abomination I just ignored him until he went away.

She was wrong. I'm not broken. I'm going to do some more research and see if I can connect this Gepetto corporation to Tower TV and I'm going to rescue Janice. That's the only thing that will make this nightmare worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck merry christmas and happy holidays get some info and crack some skulls bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I don't think even that will make it worth it.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete