Monday, December 26, 2011

Think I've got a lead

I hope not posting yesterday didn't make anyone think I'd been killed by a Puppet or crawled back into the bottle (I dumped the last of the Beam down the sink right after I made my last post). Instead I've been distracting myself from the guilt over what happened at that office building by immersing myself in research trying to connect Geppeto Corporation to Tower TV. I think I've got an address for where they're broadcasting from. It's out in the boonies though. I need to take some time tomorrow gathering supplies to scout this place out so I don't walk into another trap. That Proxiehunter guy following my blog may be a lunatic but his blog had some good suggestions of things I didn't bring along when I left. I'll probably head out Wednesday for the scouting mission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment